About Back In Action Medical Center
Back In Action Medical Center is a fully equipped medical office staffed with medical doctors and experienced professionals who have advanced training in a variety of specialties. When you visit one of our offices in the Stuart, Palm city, or Treasure coast, you will be offered a full range of treatment options appropriate for your condition.
If you are wanting to learn more about Back In Action Medical, you should know it is a fully equipped medical office staffed with medical doctors and experienced professionals who have advanced training in a variety of specialties. When you visit our office, you will be offered a full range of treatment options appropriate for your condition.
We are located in Palm City, Florida three-quarters of a mile east of the Stuart Turnpike entrance servicing residents of Florida specifically including Palm City, Stuart, Jensen Beach, and Port St. Lucie Florida.
Yes. Give us a call and let us know that you have an emergency. We can work you into our schedule today!
In most cases, yes. Insurance companies will often cover care in the case of an injury or short-term condition. You may owe a co-payment. Be sure to talk with your insurance company before your scheduled appointment to find out what treatments will be covered.
We have the following medical professionals on staff at Back In Action Medical
• Pain Management Medical Doctor
• Board Certified Holistic Medical Doctor
• Licensed Physician Assistant
• Chiropractic Physician
• Licensed Massage Therapists
We have two goals:
1. To restore patient health without invasive surgery or expensive medications. We want to locate the source of your pain and treat the underlying cause rather than masking the symptoms. You will receive top-notch health care without unwanted side effects.
2. To graduate patients from our care, so they no longer require further treatment.
We will assess your health condition and offer both short-term relief and long-term solutions. We offer many innovative treatments that can give you immediate pain relief, such as trigger point injections, customized topical pain creams, and our MiRx™ Protocol for chronic and migraine headaches. We will also work to uncover the problems that are causing your pain, and we will help to heal your painful condition.
Our doctors approach your injury or chronic condition with a view toward long-term health, rather than short-term fixes. While we do offer several treatments that can quickly relieve pain, our goal is to find the cause of the pain and correct it. We have a range of specialists under one roof and, once we’ve diagnosed your condition, we’ll put together a care team that will work with you to implement a customized plan. Whether you are experiencing an acute injury from an auto accident or facing a chronic condition that is causing you pain and discomfort, we can help you. Quite often, our team gets results when nothing else has worked!
When You Visit Our Office
When you visit Back In Action Medical, you’ll receive immediate medical attention for your pain. We’ll collect your medical history and conduct a thorough clinical examination that may include diagnostic tools, such as MRI, x-ray or laboratory tests. On your first visit to our office, plan on spending a few minutes building this important foundation for your care.
Experience Integrative Care and Physical Medicine
- Our doctors treat the whole patient, as opposed to conventional approaches that merely treat symptoms.
- We provide complete medical care and offer effective, noninvasive solutions to your pain, weakness, numbness, and loss of function.
- Your customized care plan will involve a range of treatments selected to meet your particular health needs.
- We integrate natural modes of treatment into your care, focusing on wellness and prevention.
- Experience innovative treatments and cutting-edge technology in a treatment program designed to meet your needs.
Contact us today at (772) 324-9337 to schedule a FREE, no-obligation consultation our medical team will assess your specific needs and create a customized care plan.