What Are The Benefits of Microneedling?
- Dramatically increases the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical preparation
- Stimulates circulation and collagen production
- Medical grade titanium needles make it non-allergic to human tissue
- Cost effective compared to other resurfacing procedures
- Can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin
- It can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including fragile skin around eyes, mouth and neck
What Effects Does The Medical Microneedling Have On The Skin?
- Improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, stimulates tissue regeneration
- Disfiguring scars, especially acne scars can be improved as new collagen fibers elevate the depressed scar tissue with the periphery skin
- Pore size reduction
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
Most people will experience redness and mild swelling. They may have the sensation of a mild sunburn for 24-48 hours and there may be minimal pin-point bleeding and/or bruising. Within a week or two, you will notice that your skin is smoother and more radiant looking but the full effects won’t be seen until a few months later.
Microneedling can be safely repeated every 4-6 weeks until you achieve your desired results. For collagen induction, we recommend starting with 3 treatments, but with a minimum separation of 4-6 weeks between treatments. For scar reduction, an average of 3-6 treatments are recommended. The number of treatments required will depend on how each individual responds to the treatments, and the extent of the damage at the beginning of the microneedling session. Microneedling can be used on all parts of the body (neck, décolleté, arms, legs, etc). Most people will notice results after their first visit.
Schedule A Free Microneedling Consultation
A representative will get back to you within one business day to schedule your consultation.
A Back In Action health advisor is standing by to help you achieve your health goals.
Call (772) 324-9337