What Is The P-Shot®?
Erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease are two topics that most men don’t like to talk about. But here at Back in Action Medical Center we have a treatment alternative for you!
As with female sexual dysfunction, male sexual dysfunction can present in different ways—the most common manifestations are as follows:
- Erectile impotence: inability to sustain an erection
- Inhibited male orgasm (ejaculatory impotence): inability to achieve orgasm inside the woman’s vagina, although he may achieve orgasm via other methods
- Premature ejaculation: ejaculation occurs before or immediately after entering the vagina
The P-Shot® (aka The Priapus Shot) is a method that uses blood derived growth factors obtained in Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate the penis. Wherever PRP is injected it creates new vascularization.
Schedule A Free P-Shot® Consultation
A representative will get back to you within one business day to schedule your consultation.
The Benefits Of The P-Shot®:
- Immediate enlargement of the penis: approximately 10-20% increase in length and girth
- Straightening and strengthening of the penis
- Heightened circulation within the penis for a healthier, stronger orgasm
- Can be used as a supplement to boost the effects of other therapies (i.e. Viagra, Cialis)
- Increase in pleasure and sensation during intercourse
- Can be used to treat erectile dysfunction resulting from medical conditions such as Peyronie’s disease and prostate cancer
- The Priapus-Shot® utilizes your body’s own fluids, which means there is no risk of allergic reaction
- There is no lumpiness and minimal pain associated with this technique
*Individual Results and Patient Experiences May Vary
What Is The P-Shot®?
The P-Shot® procedure can be performed on an outpatient basis and involves the following steps:
- A numbing cream (lidocaine) is applied to the penis
- Blood is drawn from the arm (similar to a typical blood test)
- The blood is transferred to a centrifuge so the platelets can be isolated and transferred to a separate test tube where they can now be classified as platelet-rich plasma
- A few drops of calcium chloride solution are added to the platelet-rich plasma to initiate their wound healing response
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube
- The PRP liquid is placed into a syringe and injected into the penis with a tiny needle, using a technique that allows for optimal distribution of the PRP growth factors
After Your Procedure
You can resume normal sexual activities as usual the same day! There will be some special instructions that will be provided to you in terms of “Physical Therapy” to get the most out of your treatment!
Learn more about the P-Shot®: https://www.priapusshot.com
Please feel free to contact our office to schedule an appointment!
PLEASE BE AWARE! The Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) procedure is a very specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction issues. Done in the wrong way, results could be useless or worse. The names “Priapus Shot” and “P-Shot” were awarded to Charles Runels MD (the first to do the procedure) and are protected by US Patent & Trademark law. Any physician or Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants who qualified, joined, and who continue in good standing with our group of P-Shot® Providers will be listed on this website http://priapusshot.info/members/directory/
Anyone who uses either name (P-Shot or Priapus Shot) who is not listed on this website, is not a member of our group, is not certified to do the procedure, is violating trademark/patent laws, and should not be trusted!
A Back In Action health advisor is standing by to help you achieve your health goals.
Call (772) 324-9337